среда, 4 марта 2020 г.

DELL 82801H DRIVER DOWNLOAD

It is not detected at all as a sound device: I have also sound now! Debian EtchAndAHalf is required for networking. Hosting provided by Metropolitan Area Network Darmstadt. Dan Kegel dank wrote on So I also tried the way to download the last driver, e.
Uploader: Fenriktilar
Date Added: 25 December 2016
File Size: 13.38 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 8094
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





After upgrading to Hardy sound died for my AD card. Other bug subscribers Subscribe someone else.

Or you can download Fedora 8 live version to check it out on your hardware. I can also confirm the fix posted by Roger E Critchlow Jr.

Run alsamixer to pump up the sound levels and I was good to go.

No other configuration needed. I tried recording in Jokosher and Sound Recorder, and neither seemed to record audio from my microphone.

InstallingDebianOn/Dell/XPSm - Debian Wiki

I tested playing a CD with nothing plugged in to the front ports. I will try to get the time to fetch you the outputs you need in the weekend. I just upgraded to Ubuntu 8. Go into the Gnome mixer properties, enable the Front channel and raise its level.

Overall Status

This bug affects 4 people. ALSA-information of machine Edit If I un-mute the main volume while one set of headphones are plugged in, plugging in a second set of headphones does not automatically mute the main volume. Make sure sound is unmuted and that the volume is turned up. Ubuntu Audio Team ubuntu-audio. Roger E Critchlow Jr rec wrote on Compiling manually, and patching with the patch from the alsa bugtracker, and specifying a model to the module, works for me. Backports are enabled in my software rell.

Dan Kegel dank wrote on Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu better. Add it 828001h the bottom of the blacklist file. Bossieman leifsandvik wrote on I have the same problem audio playback very quiet on my Thinkpad X I got a Zepto WD Computer. I try anything change volume, use pulseaudio, use oss, etc Now, my kernel has I note that my audio amplifier have 4 ohm vell, and earplug generally have 32 ohms I think.

With "Acer Aspire G": Guys, same card, I solved everything 882801h installing realtek's audio drivers http: Sound works after compilling new ALSA from source but build in microfon terrible quality, external mic better but not good.

To continue using , please upgrade your browser.

Confirming with kernel 2. Intel [HDA Intel], device 6: Ubuntu developers just need to make these upgrades. Lee Connell lee-a-connell wrote on After a restart, sound works!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий