понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

9SF2A2-500 SEAGATE DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Write a customer review. Top Reviews Most recent Top Reviews. Overall I am very please with this drive I have used it on multiple laptops and pcs without issue. Have one to sell? I've got two of these drives in service.
Uploader: Akinogor
Date Added: 19 March 2018
File Size: 45.52 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 26873
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





My husband has one too and is equally happy with it: I went ahead and did a quick format seagat get rid of the existing folders on it. Terms and conditions apply.

Warranty & Support

This is an issue with Amazon not the drive itself. This is still a great buy.

Amazon Rapids Fun stories for kids on the go. As opposed to previous Seagate external drives I've used, all the software bundled on this drive wants you to buy something. Share your thoughts with other customers. Special offers and product promotions Capacity: Best to keep it in a very open and well ventilated spot when using to help keep it cool.

Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Customers also shopped for.

Seagate External hard drive 9SF2A Compatible Power Supply Plug Charger

I love that it's so light, compact, and super user friendly for those of us, like myself, who aren't really tech savvy. Top Reviews Most recent Top Reviews. Also this program give you the ability to do backups, and computer syncs.

Amazon Second Chance Pass it on, trade it in, give it a second life. Amazon Inspire Digital Educational Resources. Item is in your Cart. Overall I am very please with this drive I have used it on multiple laptops and pcs without issue.

12v Seagate 9sf2a External Hard Drive Replacement Power Supply | eBay

I bought this drive 7 years ago, and it still works till today. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1. I am just hoping that the newer versions of this drive will also be as reliable as this one. Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest. This is quickly remedied and set to your liking with free Seagate Manager program available on Seagates website. See questions and answers. Gets extremely hot Gets extremely hot, extremely fast Can get a touch "noisy" when working with big files not so much a con for me as it would be others I think All in all it's fantastic.

Amazon Renewed Refurbished products with a warranty.

12v Seagate 9sf2a2-500 External Hard Drive Replacement Power Supply

Experience the convenience of Alexa, now on your PC. Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. I've had the drive 2. See all customer images. It's a small, affordable, well made portable HDD.

I'm not fine with the bundled software. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? 9sf2z2-500 a problem loading this menu right now.

I'm fine with their operation.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий