воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

KEELEY MODS BLUES DRIVER

It was far clearer than a stock BD I owned the phat ones and didn't get much out of them. I love my Keeley BD2. May 25, 1. There is a youtube video out there comparing the 2.
Uploader: Maurisar
Date Added: 14 October 2005
File Size: 33.2 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 19156
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





You must log in or sign up to reply here. We've added some "new" guys to the moderator crew. BurgundyMistMay 25, A special thank you to the 'new' guys that helping out.

Please update your browser to use Reverb

May 25, 3. May 25, 8. The BD-2 is not the same as a TS9 pedal. Do you already have an account?

AgitatorMay 25, Plus, we add our "Phat switch" to allow even more of your natural low end through for those times when you need a little more beef! If you are new to Robert Keeley Electronics Sound, try this pedal. Home Forums Recent Posts.

Stratm69May 25, Less fizzy on the top end, more low end, very wide range of volume and tone. You can control all the drive you want hlues setting the BD-2 Gain high and using your volume control to instantly dial in the rest! I did not care for the BD2 stock, too much "fizz" and "ice pick" treble content for my tastes.

Are there any other changes? Customers tell me on a daily basis, it's the sound they've been looking for for years; it sounds like their rig without the "distortion-pedal-carpet" over their amplifier.

I love my Keeley BD2. Smoother and more realistic sounding on top of all that!

Well, I had one. All are longtime members that stepped up to the invite to help out by volunteering their time and effort to help the membership experience on TGP stay on the even keel.

The Marketplace for Musicians |

I know this is a well covered subject here, but the problem is I can't find anything very specific about this mod. Yes, my password is: Perfect for Hendrix to Country! Why not just give Keeleys a call? No, create an account now.

I didn't like the keeley mod because it got rid of the treble content and added bass which obviously made it more fat but I prefer to retain as much high end without the fizz.

Much better than stock. May 25, 4. ColdacreMay 25, For tone-purists, this is it! This is not a "fuzz" pedal, although a stock one might appear to be at times! One of the best parts is that it has tremendous volume output. Most Active Authors Latest Reviews.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий