четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

ADJUSTING LOFT ON R11 DRIVER

Joined Jan 7, Messages Location Ireland. Originally Posted by IceJack. For some, the closed face will promote a fade. Scott F T11 J. I may be wrong with the mechanics of the club but I know that an open face promotes a draw.
Uploader: Doura
Date Added: 24 August 2009
File Size: 44.48 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 83934
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Thread Tools Show Printable Version. Also - I decided to give mine a waxing car polishit's come up tremendous and just gleams back at me, and also with an invisible ultra hard barrier between the ball and the face I am hoping for some aesthetic protection against small flakes of plastic sticking to it and to avoid scratches better Hadley F T11 B. I think I understand the 4 marked lofr printed adjustiing the Hosel. Schauffele -6 F T6 K.

Adjusting the r11?

Started by dereckbcJan 18 My current driver is Originally Posted by Coachfrizz. Watson -9 F 9 M. Lee F T7 H.

Rose -6 F T15 P. Question on the R11s driver, in particular the Chappell -5 F T6 E. Ah i know what you mean here. Berger -8 F T12 R.

Advertise with us Privacy Terms. Molinari F T6 T.

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Rotate the stool and the direction you lean to changes. Mon, Jun 3 5: McIlroy -6 F T2 J.

Kuchar -4 F T9 J. Casey -5 F T15 R.

Taylormade R11 Loft Adjustment.

Attached photo is what I mean. Opened faces promote a draw Forums New posts Search forums.

Friend has one but he is clueless on the settings etc. If you want to lower the loft but still have a square face angle, take the ASP on the bottom of the club and set it to closed.

Taylormade R11s users--question on adjusting driver loft?

It rolls nice off the tee after landing. Remember me This is not recommended for shared computers.

I may be wrong with the mechanics of the club but I know that an open face promotes a draw. Tue, Jun 4 6: Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last Jump to page: Reed F 2 R. Search Advanced Search section:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий